Sponsors & Partners
Thank you for your tremendous support!
We offer many ways for you to be a participant in your Community, as never before.
Corporate and Private Individual Sponsorship needed – your giving will make a difference to our community; youth and elders.
You can give in many ways:
- Sponsor a particular activity
- Pay for a member of staff
- Provide equipment for old and young to enjoy and learn
- Reading material
- Sports facilities
Select an Option to view
Become a Friend of Yahweh Foundation
In addition to our Volunteers who assist in running our activities, we are grateful for the many FRIENDS of the foundation who have so kindly donated: their time, money, educational material, expertise and facilities.
Be a friend of the Yahweh Foundation, we need you.
-Penny Camps (Founder)
- The Estate of Alan J. Netto –for financial support.
- Rowland Hopley & Friends of POSSE 67-for their financial support, open-hearted service.
- Patricia Thomas Clarke & Family-for their financial support and encouragement.
- Georgina Peterson-for her selecting YF as beneficiary of staff volunteer program donation.
- Usha & Jewan Persaud– for their financial support.
- Dr Audrie Armstrong– for her financial support.
- Marilyn & Vishnu Remkissoon– for their financial support and service.
- Sharon Williams-Gooding – for walking with our adolescent group.
- Ena , Ashley & Jason Bain – material and money to lift-off our literacy programme.
- Brimacombe family & Arts Alive Tobago -for giving some generously of their time , talent, and treasure
- Garvin Crichlow & family – Wheelchairs and walkers
- Earl Connell – World Class Table Tennis Board & Volunteer Coaching of Seniors. ( Life-expanding for them)
- Joan Bishop ( Creative Parenting )– for her kindness in sharing her wisdom.
- Moreen & Francis Marchan – Toshiba Lap-Top . Very heavily utilized in all our programmes. Can no longer survive without it .
- Mary Soodeen – Super Sewing Machine. Has revolutionized our costume production. All our activities have been touched by Mary’s kind donations .. books, fabric and african drums.
- Alfred Aguiton; John Clifford– for their expertise in Communications & IT, so generously gifted to us.
- Rose Anna Trestrail – Infant & Toddler furniture.
- Waveney Richards-kind contributions to our Juniors’ Programme.
- Tessa Wiltshire-for her generous donation.
- Dotsie Bacchus-for her enormous help with fund-raising.
- Kurt Wells– for his generous donations
- The De Verteuil Family– for their support of our Teen Development Programme
OUR FRIENDS FROM OVERSEAS:
- Mr & Mrs J. Michael Bayne
- Inga Lawson
- Daniela & Doris
- Mary-lou Stirling
- Dr Julie Deans
- Dr Arleigh Porte
- Jane Turpie & family
- Julienne Ramsauer
- Su Mason
- Dr. Shanti Persaud
- Abada Amjad
- Ann Clifford & Anthony Walker
- Judy & Sam Small
- The Crichlow Family
- Lois & Graham Creelman
- Scholastic Canada
Current & Past sponsors
Chief Secretary’s Golf Charity Classic 2013
For hosting for the Foundation
Jeffrey Azar and Randal Rostant (JNR Investments)
For creating opportunities, and truly joining us in ‘Being our brother’s keeper’
Sallyann & Growing Leaders Foundation
For beautiful books & bookshelves
Andrew Llanos- Tobago Bottlers Ltd
For thirst quenching water
For their kind offer of space to showcase our creativity