- JB Fernandes Memorial Trust- financial support
- Massy Foundation – financial support
- TSTT-donation of audio-visual equipment
- The Villas at Stonehaven – for kindly hosting a 2014 Jazz event with ticket sales donated to the foundation.
- Speech, Language & Audiology Association of T&T- for generous Christmas donation.
- Jeffrey Azar and Randal Rostant (JNR Investments) -for creating opportunities, and truly joining us in ‘Being our brother’s keeper’
- Chief Secretary’s Golf Charity Classic 2013 – hosted for the Foundation
- Soroptomists Tobago International- for sponsorship for summer camp
- Scotiabank Tobago – for their kind donation
- RBC Royal Bank – financial support from their RBC – In the Community program 2012
- National Lotteries Control Board - financial support
- Things Natural -for their kind offer of space to showcase our creativity
- American Women’s Club of T & T – gifts of Hampers, and toys. Special thanks to Pat Downs & Mollie Peacock for spearheading this initiative in 2012 and continuing in 2013.
- Healing With Horses Foundation –Veronika & Lennon, with their gifts of huge hearts , and an entire year of their Being With Horses programme for the children.
- Sallyann & Growing Leaders Foundation - beautiful Books & Bookshelves.
- Andrew Llanos- Tobago Bottlers Ltd -thirst quenching water
OUR FRIENDS FROM OVERSEAS
- The Estate of Alan J. Netto –for financial support.
- Rowland Hopley & Friends of POSSE 67-for their financial support, open-hearted service.
- Patricia Thomas Clarke & Family-for their financial support and encouragement.
- Georgina Peterson-for her selecting YF as beneficiary of staff volunteer program donation.
- Usha & Jewan Persaud- for their financial support.
- Dr Audrie Armstrong- for her financial support.
- Marilyn & Vishnu Remkissoon- for their financial support and service.
- Sharon Williams-Gooding - for walking with our adolescent group.
- Ena , Ashley & Jason Bain – material and money to lift-off our literacy programme.
- Brimacombe family & Arts Alive Tobago -for giving some generously of their time , talent, and treasure
- Garvin Crichlow & family - Wheelchairs and walkers
- Earl Connell – World Class Table Tennis Board & Volunteer Coaching of Seniors. ( Life-expanding for them)
- Joan Bishop ( Creative Parenting )- for her kindness in sharing her wisdom.
- Moreen & Francis Marchan – Toshiba Lap-Top . Very heavily utilized in all our programmes. Can no longer survive without it .
- Mary Soodeen – Super Sewing Machine. Has revolutionized our costume production. All our activities have been touched by Mary’s kind donations .. books, fabric and african drums.
- Alfred Aguiton; John Clifford- for their expertise in Communications & IT, so generously gifted to us.
- Rose Anna Trestrail – Infant & Toddler furniture.
- Waveney Richards-kind contributions to our Juniors’ Programme.
- Tessa Wiltshire-for her generous donation.
- Dotsie Bacchus-for her enormous help with fund-raising.
- Mr & Mrs J. Michael Bayne
- Inga Lawson
- Daniela & Doris
- Mary-lou Stirling
- Dr Julie Deans
- Dr Arleigh Porte
- Jane Turpie & family
- Julienne Ramsauer
- Su Mason
- Dr. Shanti Persaud
- Abada Amjad
- Ann Clifford & Anthony Walker
- Judy & Sam Small
- The Crichlow Family
- Lois & Graham Creelman
- Scholastic Canada